E-TECH Chassis Paint - 500ml
E-TECH Chassis Paint has been developed to offer a quick and effictive solution to refurbishing, restoring and protecting the vehicle chassis and exposed underbody areas.
For use on Chassis, Sub- Frames, Engine Mounts, Floor Pans, Axles, Suspension Arms and any metal surface that needs protecting and enhancing.
Available in three colours: Jet Black, Silver Alloy and Gunmetal Grey
- Tough, durable, chip resistant enamel coating
- Produces an original factory look, satin finish
- Resistant to oil, grease, fuel and everyday driving conditions
- Can be applied directly to prepared bare metal surfaces, with no priming required
- Excellent coverage
- High specification tough enamel coating
- Quick and easy to apply
- Can Size: 500ml
- Colours: Jet Black, Silver Alloy, Gunmetal Grey
- Tough Enamel Coating
- Satin finish once dry
- For best results ensure the part you are painting and the paint are at room temperature before use (approx 15°C to 25°C) and apply in a warm, dry and dust free area.
- Use a wire/steel brush to remove loose dirt and rust deposits from the surface to be painted.
- Then clean area to be painted thoroughly with a degreaser, remove all traces of dirt, grease, oil, road grime etc.
- Then sand with a medium or fine grade abrasive paper or pad to remove any last trace or rust or debris.
- Mask off any area that you do not want to be painted.
- The area to be painted must be completely dry & clean before starting.
- No primer is needed when applying this paint to bare metal*
- Important: Stir the paint thoroughly for a minimum of 2 minutes
- Apply with a brush in thin, even coats avoiding runs and droplets.
- LEave to dry for 30 minutes before applying a secong coat.
- Repeat process until desired effect is achieved.
- Only use vehicle when the paint is completely dry. Cure time is approx. 1 to 2 hours depending on ambient temperature.
Please note: on some surfaces you may need to apply 2 or 3 coats to achieve the desired finish.
* If you are painting over an alloy surface you will need to use an etch primer before applying this paint.