E-TECH Clear Coat Lacquer Touch-Up Stick – 12ml
The E-TECH Clear Coat Lacquer Touch-Up Sticks have been developed for repairing minor damage to wheels which have been kerbed, scuffed or scratched. Also great for use on lacquered body panels and other lacquered surfaces that need a touch-up
The touch-up stick comes with a precision brush that is great for painting damaged areas in the wheel leaving a professional finish.
E-TECH Clear Coat Lacquer provides a durable coating which is resistant to brake dust, cleaning chemicals and road salt and dries to a hard, chip resistant, long lasting finish
- Ideal for repairing damage to wheels which have been kerbed, scuffed or scratched.
- Specially formulated to adhere to any painted alloy wheel surface
- Resists brake dust, cleaning chemicals, road salt and general road grime
- Long lasting high quality chip resistant finish
- Simple to apply and quick drying
Touch-Up Stick size: 12ml
Acrylic Clear Coat Lacquer
Hi Gloss Finish
• For best results ensure the touch-up stick is at room temperature before use (approx 17°C to 21°C).
• For best results paint in a warm, dry and dust free area.
• Shake touch-up stick thoroughly for 1-2 minutes.
• Apply in thin layers until the desired finish is achieved
• Leave approx. 10-15 minutes between coats