E-TECH Coil Spring Aid
E-TECH Coil Spring Aid is the simplest way to support suspension when towing or transporting heavy loads. Developed for use on cars, light commercials and 4x4's to help support towing vehicle hitch height when hoocked up and reduces the risk of springs bottoming out on uneven ground preventing damage. Manufactured from high density super strength rubber and assists with stability of towing or heavily laden vehicles.
- Manufactured from high density super strength rubber
- Helps support towing vehicle hitch height when hooked up
- Reduces risk of springs bottoming out on uneven ground preventing damage
- Helps with weight transfer when accelerating and under braking
- Assists with stability of towing or heavily laden vehicles
- Helps with headlight beam alignment
- Supplied with detailed fitting instructions in clear English.
- Supplied individually.
Manufactured from high density super strength rubber
Supplied individually - order 2 pieces in checkout to cover one vehicle axle
There are 4 different part numbers to choose from and they are selected based on the spring gap between the centre coils of your spring. See instructions for details on how to measure and choose which spring aid is correct for your application.
SA001 - Spring gap between 18mm - 25mm - EAN 5018413382472
SA002 - Spring gap between 26mm - 38mm - EAN 5018413382489
SA003 - Spring gap between 39mm - 51mm - EAN 5018413382496
SA004 - Spring gap between 52mm - 66mm - EAN 5018413382502