E-TECH D Greaser
Powerful gel quickly and effectively removes all grease, oil and lubricant.
E-TECH D Greaser is a fast-acting gel containing emulsifying properties which work quickly by breaking down and dissolving the molecular structure that
binds grease, oil and lubricant together.Specially formulated for a staged solvent release that allows the gel to penetrate deep into the grease, oil and
lubricant during the 10-minute flash-off period. This makes cleaning heavily coated parts like engine components and casings, bike chains and gears, a quick and straightforward process.
- Cleans, revives and reconditions all-in-one!.
- Developed for use on engine components & casings, motorcycle & cycle chains and gear mechanisms.
- Engineering and industrial applications.
- Easy to use.
- Fast acting gel.
- Works on contact.
- Heavy duty degreasing gel that takes the hard work out of a messy job.
- Ideal for all types of engine components.
- Perfect for motorcycle & cycle chains and gear mechanisms.
- Suitable for engineering and industrial applications.
- Can Size 500ml
- Remove any large deposits of dirt and debris.
- For best results ensure that the can and the ambient temperature you are working in are between 5°C and 30°C.
- Do not apply to warm or hot engine parts or components.
- Do not breathe or inhale vapour, use in a well ventilated area.
- Before use we recommend you perform a compatibility test by spraying a small amount og the gel onto an inconspicuous area similar to that being cleaned to ensure there is no adverse reaction.
- Always remember to re-lubricate any parts that require lubrication after cleaning and degreasing.
- Spray liberally on to parts that are being degreased and cleaned.
- Leave for 10 minutes to allow the gel to penetrate and dissolve the grease, oil and lubricant. For large build-ups or stubborn spots gently agitate with a brush to help break down the resistance.
- Repeat above process for heavily contaminated items if required.
After use turn the can upside dowm, spray until the nozzle is clear or remove the nozzle and soak in thinners.
Remember: if you are painting a part after degreasing it. we recommend using our Surface Deep Cleaner, Part No: ER00102 or similar (silicone remover) to ensure the surface is thoroighly prepared for painting.