E-TECH Headlight Lens Restoration Kit
The Headlight Lens Restoration Kit offers a quick & simple DIY solution to remove cloudy and yellow discolouration as well as any oxidisation marks, dull spots, scuffs and fine scratches and returns headlight lenses back to a clear "Like New" condition!
Most headlights are manufactured from strong clear plastic which comes with a protective surface coating. The coating is permanently under attack from road grime, stone chips, exposure to UV rays, chemicals and extreme weather conditions. In time the coating wears off the lens surface which then starts to discolour and become cloudy and yellowed.
The moment your headlights start to become cloudy and yellowed your visibility whilst driving at night is greatly reduced as light output is diminished making night time driving more dangerous, not to mention making the vehicle look unsightly and uncared for.
- Contains enough components to restore at least 2 headlight lenses
- Can be used on either front or rear light lenses
- Suitable for removing light, medium and severe discolouration and contamination
- Step by step easy to follow detailed instructions
- Restores a crystal clear clarity to cloudy, yellowed and discoloured headlight lenses and removes scuffs & scratches
- Kit includes E-TECH Restored Healight Clear Coat to permanently seal the surface once repaired
1 x 3" (75mm) Hook and Loop Backed Arbor Sanding Drill Attachment
1 x 3" (75mm) Hook and Loop Backed Black Foam Interface Pad Attachment
1 x 3" (75mm) Lambs Wool Fast Cut Polishing Pad
1 x 3" (75mm) Orange Foam Medium Cut Polishing Pad
1 x 3" (75mm) Ergonomic Hand Sanding Pad
P500 3" (75mm) Sanding Discs - Coarse 1
P800 3" (75mm) Sanding Discs - Medium 1
P1200 3" (75mm) Sanding Discs - Fine 1
P1500 3" (75mm) Sanding Discs - Fine 2
P2000 3" (75mm) Sanding Discs - Ultra Fine 1
1 x 100ml Bottle of Lens Restoration Compound
1 x 200ml Restored Headlight Clear Coat Aerosol
1 Pair of Latex gloves (substitute if you have an allergy to latex)