E-TECH High Performance Brake & Clutch Parts Cleaner
Keeping your brakes in good condition is essential no matter what you are doing in your car: whether it is just a quick trip to the shops, out on a track day experience, or actually participating in a motor sport activity.
A build-up of brake dust, road debris and grime can contaminate brake pads, discs, calipers and drums which will in time cause a loss of braking performance and may cause uneven braking, chattering or squeaking brakes. A clean brake assembly and system will respond and work more effectively.
The E-TECH Brake & Clutch Parts Cleaner is easy to use and its high dissolving properties mean that it quickly removes brake dust, oily road film, dirt and grit without the need to dismantle the brake assembly. Also suitable for degreasing metal and alloy parts leaving no oily film or residue.
It evaporates and air dries quickly leaving no residue and your brakes clean.
- Quickly and effectively cleans the brake assembly
- Can be applied without dismantling any parts
- Rapidly evaporates leaving no residue
- Removes even the toughest deposits of brake dust and road grime
- Ideal for degreasing metal and alloy components
- Ideal for use on brakes, clutches and mechanical components
Can Size – 500ml
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Remove surface dirt, dust and debris with a brush
- Spray brake assembly and/or parts to be cleaned liberally
- We recommend that a cloth or card is placed under parts to catch dirt/dust particles and excess fluid
- Allow fluid to evaporate and/or wipe parts with a clean cloth
- Repeat process to remove stubborn or large deposits of dust and dirt.
- Do not apply when brakes are hot
- Do not breathe or inhale spray.
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use on printed circuit boards, electrical components or apply to painted surfaces.
- Remember to re-lubricate any parts that may have been degreased by using this product.
- Before spraying onto any plastic or rubber parts please check for solvent compatibility before this product is used on them.