E-TECH Marine Stainless Steel Technical Polishing Compound – 500ml
The E-TECH Marine Stainless Steel Polish is the perfect compound for polishing and reviving stainless steel surfaces without using a high abrasive content. It is ideal for surfaces that have suffered from neglect and minor imperfections. Can also be used on coated composites and glass fibre gel coat surfaces to remove scuffs and fine scratches.
Gently removes water and salt marks and minor surface imperfections so is ideal for use on all marine stainless steel fixtures and fittings.
The non-toxic, Food area safe, no solvent and non-flammable formulation makes this polish ideal for stainless steel appliances like hobs, cookers, sinks, worktops etc
- A light polishing compound which for reference is approximately equivalent to 2000 grit abrasive paper.
- Developed for use by hand or mechanical polishers on all types Marine stainless steel surfaces.
- Gently removes water & salts marks and minor surface imperfections
- Can also be used on coated composites and gel coated glass fibre
- Food area safe and non-toxic
- A water based compound consisting of fine premium grade abrasives suspended in a thickened emulsion of natural lipids and hydrocarbon waxes in water.
- Product is free of ammonia and harmful solvents. Does not contain silicones.
- A light polishing compound which for reference is approximately equivalent to 2000 abrasive paper.
- This product is non-flammable, non-toxic and is classified as non-hazardous to human health and the environment.
- Manufactured in the UK to ISO9001:2008 quality standards to ensure optimum performance and consistency.
Shake well before use
Apply a small amount of compound onto a clean micro fibre cloth and rub the area to be restored/worked on in small circular motions. Then with a clean part of the cloth buff off to reveal a brilliant shine. If you cannot achieve the desired finish using this method we recommend that you then use the mechanical method below.
By Mechanical Method
Set the drill speed between approx. 1500-2000 rpm. Apply a small amount of the compound to the centre of a medium foam polishing pad; smear the compound around the area to be polished (apply more as required). Then using light to medium pressure move the drill back and forth over the affected area until the desired finish is achieved. Then buff over the polished area with a clean microfiber cloth. (We recommend wearing protective eyewear).