E-TECH Plastic Flexi-Primer – 400ml
The E-TECH Plastic Flexi-Primer is specially developed to prepare all plastic surfaces for painting*.
Specially developed by professional paint and body shops for DIY use and is ideal for use on flexible & rigid plastics due it its advanced paint adhesion promoter that seals plastic surfaces ensuring a strong foundation for the topcoat of paint.
Ideal for preparing plastic trim: flexible bumpers, vents, grilles, fog lamp housings etc. prior to painting.
- Ideal for use on flexible & rigid plastics
- Seals plastic surfaces and ensures a strong foundation for the top coat of paint
- Fast drying with advanced paint adhesion promoter
- Increases the chip resistance of top coat of paint
- Specially developed by professional paint and body shops for DIY use
Can size 400ml
- * Suitable for all plastics except polyethylene (PE)
SURFACE PREPARATION - IMPORTANT: READ THIS
• For best results ensure the bodywork or part you are working on and the can are at room temperature before use (approx 17°C to 21°C)
• For best results apply in a warm, dry and dust free area
• Wash the area of plastic to be primed and then dry thoroughly. Then clean the area with a surface degreaser removing all traces of polish, silicone, wax, dirt etc. We recommend using our E-Tech Surface Deep Cleaner (Part No ER00102)
• After cleaning, lightly sand the area with a fine grade abrasive paper to key the surface. Wash and dry the area thoroughly to remove any dust and debris. We recommend that the area is again cleaned with the E-Tech Surface Deep Cleaner
• Mask off any area that you do not want to be painted or that is subject to overspray
We recommend you perform a compatibility test on an inconspicuous part to ensure that this product
performs the task you have intended it for.
Plastic Flexi-Primer APPLICATION
• Shake can vigorously for a minimum of 2 minutes
• Hold can 20-30cm (8-12") from the surface and spray using a smooth side to side motion
• Apply a maximum of 2 thin layers allowing approximately 10-15 minutes between coats to
dry to a tacky film
• Allow to dry fully before applying the top coat
After use turn the can upside down, spray until the nozzle is clear or remove nozzle and soak in thinners.