E-TECH Pro Class Carnauba Wax – 500ml
A fabulous wax which lasts up to 50% longer than conventional waxes.
It is so easy to use and produces a brilliant deep gloss shine on any coloured paintwork from any era.
Specially formulated using pure Brazilian Carnauba Wax and a blend of synthetic waxes. Together they combine to create a long lasting advanced hydrophobic layer which helps protect your paintwork surface from damaging traffic film, weathering, fallout and environmental pollutants.
Due to the ultra-silky smooth nature of this wax you can apply it as often as you like to maintain a brilliant high gloss finish.
- SEALS PAINTWORK SURFACE AND HELPS PROTECT AGAINST ENVIRONMENTAL FALLOUT
- LEAVES A SUPER HYDROPHOBIC BARRIER PREVENTING DIRT, DUST AND GENERAL ROAD GRIME ADHERING TO PAINTWORK
- NON-MARKING ON PLASTIC, RUBBER & VINYL
- QUICK AND EASY TO APPLY AND BUFF OFF
- CREATES A MICRO PROTECTIVE BARRIER WHICH WATER JUST BEADS OFF!
A water based blend of natural Brazilian carnauba wax & synthetic waxes, oils, silanes and polymers containing no aromatic solvents (thinners).
Low chalk content, so will not mark rubber, plastic trim and vinyl, nor leave any powdery residues.
Non-flammable. Bodyshop approved - contains no volatile silicones
Manufactured in the UK to ISO9001 quality standards to ensure optimum performance and consistency.
1. Ensure paint surface is cool and clean before use. (We recommend washing your vehicle first with E-TECH Shampoo and Wax - ER00149).
2. Avoid working in direct sunlight.
3. Shake well before use.
4. Apply a small amount of the wax to a clean, dry microfibre cloth or foam applicator pad. Spread a thin even coat over the surface working on a small area at a time and allow to dry to a "haze".
5. Then using a clean microfibre cloth "buff off" to a high gloss finish.
6. We recommend you apply a coating of wax to your paintwork on a regular basis or every time you wash your vehicle to maintain a protective barrier, and a super high gloss finish.
• When using any cleaning or detailing product we recommend you always wear suitable gloves and eye protection.
• Protect product from freezing.
• We recommend that you do a test on an inconspicuous area before use to ensure you are happy with the performance of the product.