E-TECH Pro Class Hi-Res Polish – 500ml
A unique blend of natural and synthetic waxes, resins and diminishing micro-abrasives, all combining to create a highly advanced polish that gently removes paint surface blemishes, swirl marks and holograms. At the same time coating the surface with a high resolution resin wax layer.
Regular application will remove any upper layer oxidisation to add depth and reflectivity to your paintwork. The advanced resins within the formulation reduce the visual impact of paint imperfections and improve clarity for the ultimate high gloss finish.
This versatile formula has been developed to work on both old and new paintwork including metallic, clear coat and water based finishes making it suitable for vehicles of all ages and colours.
- A TECHNICALLY ADVANCED POLISH FOR THE ULTIMATE HIGH GLOSS FINISH
- RESTORES AND REVIVES PAINTWORK OF ANY AGE OR COLOUR
- QUICK AND EASY TO APPLY AND BUFF OFF FOR OUTSTANDING RESULTS
- NON MARKING ON PLASTIC, RUBBER & VINYL
- PROFESSIONAL PAINT & BODYSHOP APPROVED
A water based blend of unique ingredients containing no aromatic solvents (thinners) with a low chalk content, eliminating any marking to rubber, plastic trim and vinyl surfaces.
Manufactured in the UK to ISO9001 quality standards to ensure optimum performance and consistency.
1. Ensure paint surface is cool and clean before use.
2. Avoid working in direct sunlight.
3. Shake well before use.
4. Apply a small amount of the polish to a clean, dry microfibre cloth or foam applicator pad.
5. Spread a thin even coat over the surface working on a small area at a time and allow to dry to a "haze", then using a clean microfibre cloth "buff off" for a high gloss finish.
After polishing we recommend you apply our E-TECH Carnauba Wax (ER00160) to add an advanced hydrophobic protective layer that will enhance the high gloss finish.
• When using any cleaning or detailing product we recommend you always wear suitable gloves and eye protection.
• Protect product from freezing.
• We recommend that you do a test on an inconspicuous area before use to ensure you are happy with the performance of the product.