E-TECH Pro Class Ultimate Shampoo and Wax – 500ml
The ultimate pH neutral car shampoo and wax enhancer that cares for your vehicles paintwork.
Powerful cleaning agents easily remove dirt, road grime and traffic film, while at the same time enhancing any protective wax layer already applied to the vehicle surface. This leaves a super hydrophobic wax layer which rapidly drives away water from surfaces, reducing drying times and virtually eliminating water spotting.
The pH neutral formula is infused with a blend of high concentrate synthetic waxes to ensure that the vehicle surface is enhanced after using this product, delivering a clean brilliant superlative high gloss reflective finish.
- RICH FOAM SUDS REMOVE DIRT, ROAD GRIME AND TRAFFIC FILM
- ENHANCES WAXED SURFACE WHILE YOU WASH - LEAVING A SPOT FREE FINISH
- FRESH BLACKBERRY FRAGRANCE
- ALSO SUITABLE FOR USE ON RUBBER, PLASTIC AND VINYL
- DUAL ACTION 2 in1
This 500ml container makes up to approximately 160 litres of shampoo.
Fully biodegradable in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 648/2004.
Fresh Blackberry Fragrance
Manufactured in the UK to ISO9001 quality standards to ensure optimum performance and consistency.
1. Ensure paint surface is cool before use. DO NOT use in direct sunlight.
2. Rinse off any loose dirt and contaminants before washing.
3. Add 3 capfuls (30ml) into a 10 litre bucket of warm water - this is a ratio of approximately 1 to 300. DO NOT use excessive concentrations of this product.
3. Using a sponge or wash mitt, agitate the solution to generate a rich foam lather in the bucket.
4. Work from the top of the vehicle down, using a clean sponge or wash mitt (E-TECH Part No: ER00147) to remove all dirt. DO NOT allow the shampoo to dry out on the surface. (HINT: Periodically rinse out the sponge/mitt with clean water to avoid the build-up of dirt/grit which can damage the vehicle paintwork and cause unsightly swirl marks).
5. Rinse off the vehicle thoroughly with clean water (we recommend using a high power hose/pressure washer).
6. Dry the vehicle with a soft microfibre towel or chamois to leave a spot free high gloss finish.
• When using any cleaning or detailing product we recommend you always wear suitable gloves and eye protection.
• Protect product from freezing.
• We recommend that you do a test on an inconspicuous area before