E-TECH Pro Class Wheel Cleaner – 500ml
Probably the most prominent and noticeable part of any car are its wheels. They are constantly exposed to dirt, grit, road grime, road salt and a heavy build-up of brake dust, all of which combine to corrode the surface of the alloy wheel causing irreversible damage.
This Alloy Wheel Cleaner quickly and effectively breaks down and cuts through harmful contaminants on contact due to its unique powerful gel formula which takes the hard work out of cleaning your alloy wheels!
- Powerful gel formula quickly breaks down brake dust and road grime
- A quick and efficient solution for 'LIKE NEW' wheels
- Effectively removes built-up brake dust & dirt
Non-flammable, powerful acidic salt cleaning solution.
Manufactured to ISO9001 quality standards to ensure optimum performance and consistency.
For use on lacquered alloy wheels and steel wheels.
1. Ensure the wheels are cool and do not apply in direct sunlight.
2. Remove any loose dirt or debris.
3. Shake before use.
4. Rotate nozzle to desired position.
5. Press trigger and spray directly and evenly over the wheel surface.
6. Use a suitable brush/sponge to agitate the dirt and access hard-to-reach areas.
7. Leave for 2-3 minutes to penetrate the dirt/brake dust - up to a maximum of 10 minutes (no longer). Do not allow cleaner to dry out or staining may occur.
8. Then rinse the wheel thoroughly with clean water to stop the cleaning action of the product.
We then recommend you apply our dedicated wheel surface sealer E-TECH Premium Wheel Wax, Part No ER00129 (or similar), to protect the surface of the wheel and enhance its appearance.
CAUTION: Anodised, un-lacquered or damaged wheels with exposed areas of alloy may react adversely to a strong cleaning solution like this. We recommend you do a test on a small inconspicuous area before using this product.
• Do not use on anodised, un-lacquered or split rim alloy wheels, magnesium wheels or wire wheels.
• Do not use on stainless steel or chrome as staining will occur.
• When using any cleaning or detailing products we recommend you wear suitable gloves and eye protection.
• Protect product from freezing.