E-TECH PRO FINISH CLEAR COAT - 400ML
The Ultimate Crystal Clear Lacquer
This E-TECH Pro Finish Clear Coat Lacquer is suitable for a wide range of applications from modelling and hobbies to automotive repairs and DIY projects.
The crystal clear high gloss, quick drying coating leaves a tough, hard wearing, scratch resistant finish. THis premium product is more viscous than other lacquers, providing greater surface protection and a deeper gloss shine which accentuates the design features of whatever it is being applied to. The PRO nozzle rotates through 360° to give greater precision, accuracy and versatility.
Ideal for coating metal, aluminium, most plastics, glass, ceramics, stone, wood, fibreglass and many other surfaces. Manufactured to ISO9001 Quality Standards.
- Seals surfaces against dirt, dust & moisture
- Excellent adhesion to almost any type or surface
- Resistant to UV rays and extreme weather conditions
- 360° Spray fan adjustment
- Advanced aerosol technology for consistant flow rate
Can size: 400ml
IMPORTANT: Read all of the information on this can before use.
• VERY IMPORTANT: if you have just painted a surface you must allow it to dry thoroughly before you proceed with applying the PRO Finish Clear Coat.
• Make sure the surface is dry and completely free from all traces of dust, polish, silicone, dirt, etc.
• Only spray in well ventilated, warm , dry and dust free area.
• For best results ensure the can and the itemt you are spraying are at room temperature before use (approx 17°C to 21°C)
• Avoid spraying in cold, damp, humid weahter or on to hot surfaces.
COMPATIBILITY TEST: Before applying we recommend you perform a test spray on a small inconspicuous area to ensure you are happy with the performance of this product.
• Shake can vigorously for a minimum of 2 minutes.
• Rotate PRO noxzzle into the desired position (perform a few rtest sprays first).
• Hold can 20-130cm (8-12") from the surface and spray using a smooth side to side motion.
• Build up a few layers with thin coats. ALlow approximately 15 minutes between coats for the surface to dry to a tacky film. Do not apply thick coats.
• Shake can between coats.
When you have applied the final coat allow 12 hours for the PRO Finish Clear Coat to dry properly*. After use turn can upside down, spray until nozzle is clear
*Drying time depends on the ambient air temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the lacquer applied.