E-TECH Technik 2 in 1 Filler & Primer – 400ml
The E-TECH Technik 2 in 1 Filler & Primer is specially formulated to fill and prime minor scuffs scratches and surface imperfections up to a depth of 0.5mm (1/2mm, 500 microns μm) ready to apply the top coat of paint.
Perfect for filed and sanded surfaces to remove sanding marks and priming ready for paint. The high build properties make the ETECH TECHNIK 2 in 1 filler & primer ideal for smoothing out textured or rough surfaces. Due to the primers great adhesion and coverage it can be used* on most painted or unpainted metal surfaces, rigid plastics, GRP (Glass Fibre), wood and masonry.
- Perfect for filled and sanded surfaces
- Ideal for smoothing out textured or rough surfaces
- "High build" and easy sanding provide great surface levelling properties
- Excellent foundation for top coat of paint
- Can be used* on most painted or unpainted metal surfaces, rigid plastics, GRP (Glass Fibre), wood and masonry.
- Anti-Corrosion Formula
- Quick drying with great adhesion & coverage
Can size: 400ml
Suitable to fill up to a depth of 0.5mm (1/2mm, 500 microns μm)
* before use we recommend you perform a compatibility test on an inconspicuous part to ensure that this product performs the task you have intended it for.
SURFACE PREPARATION - IMPORTANT: READ THIS
• Clean the area to be filled and primed; remove all traces of silicone, polish, wax or dirt. Use a cleaner non-injurious to paint work – we recommend using our E-TECH Technik Surface Deep Cleaner (Part No: ER00102). Dry thoroughly
• To fill or cover a minor scuff/scratch with a maximum depth of 500 microns μm (0.5mm) lightly sand the damaged area with a fine grade abrasive paper removing any loose or flaking paint. For any bodywork damage/dents deeper than 500 microns μm (0.5mm) we recommend filling them with the appropriate E-Tech Vehicle Body Filler. Any corrosion spots should be pre-treated with a rust inhibitor
• Thoroughly clean the area to be filled and primed removing any dust and debris, again we recommend using our E-Tech Technik Surface Deep Cleaner
• Mask off any area not to be sprayed or that may be subject to overspray, i.e. lights, rubber or plastic trim etc