E-TECH Technik Surface Deep Cleaner
E-TECH Technik Surface Deep Cleaner has been specially developed by professional paint and bodyshops for DIY use. It is a powerful deep cleaner that is ideal for removing dirt and contamination as part of the surface preparation berfore repairing, painting, or sticking anything to your vehicle.
If you are performing any repair or restoration work to your vehicle the first step is to clean the surface you are going toi be working on properly. Our surface deep cleaner is the perfect product for this job
- Quickly and effectively removes all traces of polish, wax, silicone, oil, grease, tar, insects & adhesive residue.
- Develpoed to enhance the adhesion of fillers, primers and the top coat of paint
- Safe to use on painted surfaces
- Used by professional car valeting companies for a really effective surface deep clean
- Ideal deep cleaning damaged & repaired areas before priming and painting
- Safe to use on carbon and composite surfaces
Can Size: 400ml
Engineered in Germany
IMPORTANT - if using on paintwork as a cleaner on vehicle paintwork ensure that you re apply a suitable paint treatment (polish/Wax) to protect the surface of the paint from the elements and UV rays when finished.
Preparation: Before applying deep cleaner
- For best results ensure the bodywork or part you are cleaning and the can are at room temperature before use (approx 17°C to 21°C).
- For best results apply in a warm, dry and dust free area.
- Wash area to be 'deep cleaned' throughly to remove alll traces of dust, dirt, grit and general road grime and then thoroughly dry the area.
- We recommend you perform a compatibility test on an inconspicuous part to ensure that this product performs the task you have intended for it.
Application of Deep Cleaner
- Shake can vigorously for a minimum of 2 minutes.
- Hold can 20-30cm (8"-12") from the surface and spray using a smooth side to side motion.
- Apply liberally to the area to be cleaned, allowing a few seconds for cleaner to penetrate. We recommend that a cloth or card is placed under the area being cleaned, to catch any excess fluid.
- Then wipe over the area rubbing in a circular motion with a clean soft cloth - DO NOT USE WITH AN ABRASIVE CLOTH. Turn cloth over and wipe dry. Repeat as necessary until clean, changing the cloth regularly to avoid contamination.
- Repeat process to remove stubborn or large deposits of polish, wax, tar, silicone etc.