E-TECH ULTRO Premium Diamond Quilt Front Seat Cover
E-TECH Ultro Premium Diamond Quilt Front Seat Covers are ideal in any vehicle, from your everyday car to luxury saloons, 4x4's, sports coupes, classic and even supercars.
They have been delevopled for people who want to protect their seats, while at the same time require a seat cover with a bit more class and style to match and enhance the vehicle's interior.
The E-TECH Ultro utilises a clever combination of design and practicality which makes them perfect for permantent or ocassional use. They can be fitted and removed in seconds which makes cleaning any dirt, debris or crumbs that have trapped a quick and simple job to do.
The lightly quilted padding makes them comfortable but not bulky and the anti slip backing helps prevent movement.
When fitted they conform to the sshape of the seat offering protection from everyday wear and tear, and ensure that your seats remain looking 'like new' for longer.
Available in a choice of 4 colours: Phantom Black, Steel Grey, Forest Green, Champagne Beige
- Quick and easy to fit and remove
- Does not prevent seat airbag deployment
- Seat adjustment controls and seat belt fittings are not impeded
- Anti-slip backing helps keep the cover in place
- Water and dirt resistant
- Suitable for both left & right drive vehicles
- High Quality hard wearing material
- Lightly quilted padding for added comfort
- Anti-Slip backing
- Seat airbag compatible
- Suitable for left and right hand drive vehicles
- Available in 4 colours: Phantom Black, Steel Grey, Forest Green, Champagne Beige
- Place the seat cover over the headrest and pull it down gently pushing it into the contours and recesses so it conforms loosly to the shape of the seat.
- Ensure you position the cover centrally and evenly over the seat.
- Check that the seat belt fittings are accessible and not in any way impeded.
- Make sure the cover does not foul seat adjustment or movement mechanism.
- Ensure that the seat headrests have not been dislodged or moved while installing the cover. Id so adjust the headrest back to desired position.
CARE FOR YOUR SEAT COVER
Simply wipe clean by hand using a mild detergent and warm water with a damp cloth or sponge
- Do not clean with any abrasive cleaning agents
- Do not dry clean
- Do not machine wash