E-TECH Pro Class Plastic Restorer – 500ml
Due to weather conditions and in particular UV rays, plastic trim on vehicles can fade and suffer discolouring within a couple of years of leaving the factory. This can make the vehicle look older than it is and impact on resale values.
This instantly effective E-TECH Plastic Restorer is developed to be a simple and quick solution to rejuvinate plastic trim and make it look like new again. DO NOT compare or confuse this product with cheap spray-on silicone based products that leave a nasty, greasy, oily finish that after application will then wash off very quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: Plastic trim which has been exposed for long periods of time to UV rays and other environmental conditions (rain, industrial fallout, etc) will in some cases develop blotchy patches and light & dark streaks where the pigment of the base material has been damaged. In these circumstances this product may not bring the plastic trim back to a uniform colour. Before use we recommend performing a compatibility test**.
- HIGH CONCENTRATE TRIM RESTORER
- QUICK AND EASY TO APPLY- RAPIDLY RECONDITIONS PLASTIC SURFACES
- HIGH GLOSS FINISH MAKES PLASTIC PARTS LOOK LIKE NEW AGAIN
- ALLOWS ORIGINAL SURFACE TEXTURE TO SHOW THROUGH
- CAN BE USED ON NUMEROUS PLASTIC TRIM PARTS: WHEEL ARCHES, BUMPERS, MIRROR COVERS & CASINGS, DOOR SILLS, BODY MOULDINGS, SPOILERS, ETC
- CAN BE USED ON BLACK OR GREAY PLASTIC TRIM*
- PROFESSIONAL BODY AND PAINTSHOP APPROVED
Can Size: 500ml
Manufactured in the UK to ISO9001 quality standards to ensure optimum performance and consistency.
This is very important. Read all of the label before using this product. The key to successfully restoring plastic trim is preparation.
It is very important that the whole plastic area to be restored is clean, this includes any cracks, crevices and recesses. All traces of dirt, oil, silicone, polish, wax, grease etc, must be removed as they will interfere with the adhesion and finish of this product.
Follow the 3 stage cleaning process below:
1. Clean the plastic thoroughly using a detergent shampoo and then dry thoroughly.
2. Wipe over the trim 2 or 3 times using our E-TECH Technik Surface Deep Cleaner (Part No. ER00102) or similar product to remove any last traces of contamination.
3. Then allow the area to dry completely.
• For best results ensure the can is at room temperature before use (approx. 15º to 23ºC).
• For best results apply in a warm, dry and dust free area.
• Shake can for a minimum of 2 minutes.
• Pour a small amount of the E-TECH Plastic Restorer on to a medium to firm sponge or a lint free cloth.
• Spread sparingly over the trim to be restored and work the solution across the surface evenly. Allow to dry completely.
• Wipe off any excess solution immediately. Do not let it dry on paintwork or glass.
• The Plastic Restorer will be rain-proof within 90 minutes, however it still takes up to 8 hours to cure properly depending on the ambient temperature.
• Allow to dry without buffing for a high gloss finish.
• For external plastic trim only. DO NOT use on interior plastics.
• For use on textured plastic surfaces only.
• DO NOT use on smooth surfaces.
• DO NOT use on new plastic up to approx 3 years old as mould release agents may still be active which could be detrimental to the performance and adhesion of this product.
• Cloths, foam sponge applicators and soiled rags impregnated with this product may self-ignite without warning. Ensure they are washed out in warm soapy water before safe disposal into a metal container.
• DO NOT empty into drains or watercourses.
• Will not adhere to polypropylene.
• When using any cleaning or detailing product we recommend you always wear suitable gloves and eye protection.
• Protect product from freezing.
* May make grey trim darker than the original shade.
** Before use we strongly recommend you perform a compatibility test on an inconspicuous area to ensure you are happy with the performance and surface finish of this product.