E-TECH Alloy Wheel Lacquer - 400ml
If you are refurbishing your alloy wheels, or just want to make them look like new again, then this E-TECH Clear Alloy Wheel Lacquer will provide the finishing touch to give them that new showroom look.
Our fine mist lacquer will allow you to achieve a professional finish. The lacquer can be applioed in a versatile way allowing you to spray into tight corners and deep pockets.
Can be used on any alloy wheel or painted surface to provid a High gloss "wet look" finish.
- Clear high gloss coating brings alloy wheels back to life
- Easy to apply and quick drying
- Scratch resistant protective coating
- Resistant to fuel, chemicals, brake dust, UV rays and weathering
- Gives alloy wheels that new showroom look!
Can size 400ml
Clear high gloss acrylic lacquer specially formulated to cover E-TECH Wheel paints
- VERY IMPORTANT: If you have just painted your alloy wheels you must leave the paint for 24 hours to allow it to dry properly. Once it has dried properly then you can apply the lacquer.
- Make sure the wheel surface is dry and completely free from all traces of dust, polish, silicone, dirt etc
- To achieve the best possible finish we recommend that you use an abrasive paper similar to 1200 grit wet and dry, and plenty of water to gently flat the base colour of the wheel to a matt finish. The lacquer will not ashere very well to gloss paint and a better result can be achieved by spraying the lacquer on to a matt surface.
- After rubbing down the wheel, clean it with warm water and detergent - rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Mask off the surrounding area to make sure that any overspray from the lacquer does not get on to any part you do not wish it to.
- For best results ensure the can is at room temperature before use (approx 17°C to 21°C).
- For best results spray in a warm, dry and dust free area.
- Avoid spraying in cold, damp, humid weather or on hot surfaces.
- Shake can vigorously for a minimum of 2 minutes before use.
- Hold can 20-30cm (8"-12") from surface and spray using a smooth side to side motion.
- Build up layers with several thin coats (allow approximately 15 minutes between coats for surface to dry to a tacky film).
- Shake can between coats.
When you have applied the lacquer to your wheel and are happy with the finish you must allow 12 hours for the lacquer to dry properly.
After use turn can upside down, spray until the nozzle is clear or remove it and soak in thinners.